Monday, September 29, 2008

Texas Department of Agriculture Wine Block

I didn't get to say anything on my earlier post with the pictures, because you-know-who was calling on me (you know, the other one), the one called Rex.

It was a wonderful day. Seven of the Wacky Pac Quilters were there. Three of which had blocks in the quilt. W
e had a fun time as always. Commissioner Staples presented each of the ladies that had a block in the quilt, with a certificate and a goody bag (wine glasses, Go Texan things - mouse pad, scratch pads, lint roller, closet cedar hanger and there was a bottle of Burleson Honey.

The quilt was really pretty.
The theme of the quilt this year was "Toast a Rising Star" representing the Texas Wine Industry.

I also didn't get a picture of my fellow wackies and their blocks on my first post, so here they are.


Kathy



Rhonda



See my earlier post below for other pictures.

No comments: